Monday, February 12, 2007

The weekend in review

Pretty crummy weekend. Friday night I really wanted to go out but Willie was in Asbury Park, Jesse was taking it easy, Yale was in Park Slope and Aria had to stay in Manhattan because of an interview the following morning. I didn't want to go to Hifi or the Country Club by myself, going to Park Slope would have been a really big hassle and Aria was going dancing which I had no desire to do. So I stayed in.
Saturday night I drank before meeting anyone out and was in a bad mood anyway so when I met up with people at the Country Club I just wasn't enjoying myself and so I went home. Sunday I met up with Yale and we walked around the city for a while and then went to see "Smokin Aces". The movie was good enough. It was very entertaining which is all you can ask from a movie like that. Afterwards I met up with Willie and Jesse at Hifi and stayed for a couple drinks. I played a game of Scrabble but didn't do too well. Then I just went home and went to bed, wrapping up a crummy weekend.
On a lighter note, Jesse is going to France today and I'm excited for him about that. Its something he's wanted to do for a long while and I think he will really enjoy it.

No comments: